Since 1925, United Country has been an innovator in real estate marketing and the
only national real estate brand focused the unique marketing required in lifestyle, resort,
vacation, small city, town, country and rural markets.
Over 600 offices nationwide, Costa Rica, Panama and the resort areas of Mexico.
4,000 agents coast to coast. A powerful referral network for you.
Unique, meaningful brand promise – Helping buyers and sellers
“Find Their Freedom” for over 86 years.
– Differentiate versus your competition
Large and Loyal Buyer and Seller Base
– Over 350,000 current buyer leads in the database for your use (at no charge)
– Daily buyer leads sent directly to your office (at no charge)
– Over 25,000 transactions per year
– Over 3 million visitors per month, 100,000 daily to all United Country sites
– Catalog readership over 1.3 million annually
– Interactions millions more in magazines, newspaper and 3rd party internet sites.
Consumer Trust with a #1 Rated*, Leading National Brand
– Advertising and messaging expertise in all areas of real estate marketing.
The only national real estate franchise to advertise local listings nationally
in owned and 3rd party print, internet and TV free of charge for over 86 years.
Extensive Internal Marketing Team
– Designers, Copywriters, PR Specialists, Social Media Experts, Internet SEO
Specialists dedicated to supporting agents on trophy and must win listings.
Complete Internal Advertising Agency available to you.
#1 ranked, United Country Auction Services team allows you to offer auctions
even if you are not an auctioneer.
Affinity partnerships to reduce the cost of signs, business cards, promotional
materials and other required supplies. Mortgage, home warranty, finance
companies, 1031 services and more ensure you can offer one stop
shopping easily to your clients.
Exclusive strategic marketing partners with Duck’s Unlimited, John Deere,
The American Outdoorsman and others to help you win listings and
promote your properties.
Family culture carefully developed over the years. Support and friendship
that span generations. The first two United Country offices that joined
in 1925 are still with United Country today!
Contact our team to learn more about how
we can help you better achieve your goals.
Register Now for our next webinar education class happening each month. It’s free and open to all agents!
See what more listings, sales and
higher commissions can mean for you.
Contact us to learn more about how United Country can help you better achieve your goals.