For agents wondering, “do real estate agents get healthcare benefits?” the answer is “Yes” if you join a company that cares about its affiliates. According to NAR (the National Association of Realtors), 28-33 percent of REALTORS® are uninsured in any given year. Your health and financial stability are both large parts of life that you and your family want to be covered for in case of a serious medial situation.
United Country Real Estate, the leader in land, country and lifestyle real estate services, proudly offers comprehensive healthcare plans via United Real Estate Group (UREG Healthcare) for all affiliates. Designed with our agents in mind, these plans not only provide excellent healthcare access but also ensure cost-effective benefits.
Real Estate Agent Healthcare Plan Offerings
These innovative healthcare plans offer unparalleled access to care and cost-saving benefits such as a nationwide PPO network, 24/7 telemedicine and peace of mind for agents and their families. Below are some of the other amazing features of this brand-new offering:
- Care Coordination Service: United Country’s team works to help find lower cost, high quality providers for labs, imaging, and major procedures.
- Save Money Every Month: With a variety of healthcare solutions, we provide high-quality healthcare at an affordable rate.
- $0 Telemedicine: Get healthcare from the comfort of your own home 24/7 with $0 telemedicine visits.
- Mental Health Care Included: Mental health matters – that’s why we partnered with Talkspace. Included with all plans.
- Low-Cost Prescriptions: Plans offer competitive prescription pricing, patient prescription programs to help with specialty medications and some plans even have $0 generics.
Beyond these healthcare solutions, agents can also leverage various supplemental insurance options. The vision package covers everything from routine check-ups to eyewear. The no-wait dental plan provides comprehensive care, from preventive measures to orthodontics. For the unpredictability of life, our critical illness coverage offers a lump sum for sudden illnesses, while our accident coverage offers financial support for unexpected emergencies.
Tailored specifically for self-employed or 1099 agents, these plans offer open enrollment, ensuring maximum flexibility. If insurance coverage isn’t provided by your brokerage or real estate affiliation group, talk to a health insurance broker. They can help you find the plan that work best for you and your family.
To learn more about United Country’s agent healthcare offerings, contact us today to see how we can help you grow your career while also helping you be at ease with your full health and vision coverage.